For this tutorial you will only need three items: corkboard Map Pieces, decorative paper, Mod Podge. Also, you will need three tools: Scissors, Pencil, Sponge Brush.
First, trace the map pieces onto the decorative paper. Second, paint an even and thin layer of mod podge onto the map pieces and place the decorative paper on top. That’s all!
Lately I’ve become obsessed with decorating flip flops with perler beads. My obsession continues!
- Create the perler bead pattern
- Following the directions on your perler bead container, fuse the beads together
- Cut the straps of the flip flops
- Wrap the flip flops straps and toe area with ribbon. This is very important! The ribbon allows for a stronger adhesive bond between the perler beads and flip flops
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the Perler bead pattern to the flip flops
Today’s frame project is one that has been on my crafting to-do list for awhile. A couple of months ago, I purchased two frames from Michaels Craft Store for $1 each. They are wood and good quality for the price. I had no idea of what I wanted to do with them, but I did not want to spend a lot of money. So, I decided to use materials I already had in my craftroom.
For this project you’re going to need:
- Mod Podge
- Scrapbook Paper
- Wood Frame
- Paint Brush
STEP 1 – Pick out your scrapbook paper.
STEP 2 – Trace out the size of your frame and cut it out.
STEP 3 – Paint a thin layer of mod podge on the top of the frame. Then put the scrapbook paper on top. Smooth it down with your fingers to remove any air bubbles.
If you guys want to get even more crafting inspiration, be sure to follow my blog. Thanks